Saturday, October 31, 2009
These treats are easy to make and will surely gross out your Halloween guests! Just stick mini marshmallows on the ends of lollipop sticks and dip them in peanut butter! Instant ewwwwwww!
Hope you all have a safe & spooktacular Halloween!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Yield: Makes 6 appetizer servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Apple and pear slices
1. Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
2. Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in bacon. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with apple and pear slices and grapes.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Click here to see our Halloween goodies!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Steve is a rider in the 9th Annual AIDS Lifecycle, the ride to end AIDS. His ride, in June 2010, is a 7 day, 525 mile bicycle ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles. He is riding to support the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center, to raise awareness and knowledge about HIV/AIDS among participants, his donors and the general public. His goal is to raise over $3,000.00 for the charity in order to assist with funding of critical services and education needs.
Ultimately, Steve is riding in June so that someday, nobody else will have to.
Learn more about AIDS Lifecycle by visiting Steve’s rider page
To purchase this necklace, please visit my shop!