Spook up your Halloween with adorable ghost berries!
Simply dip fresh strawberries in melted white chocolate and & add ghostly faces with dark chocolate.
What you'll need:
24 large fresh strawberries
8 ounces white chocolate chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 plastic baggie
2. Wash the strawberries and pat dry.
3. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until a smooth consistency.
4. Hold strawberry by the stem & dip it into the chocolate until almost completely covered. Gently shake off excess. Place strawberry on baking sheet. Repeat until all berries are covered in white chocolate. Set aside for about 30 minutes so chocolate can set.
5. Melt semi-sweet chocolate & pour into plastic baggie. Cut off corner tip of bag and decorate the berries so they have eyes and mouths.
6. Let the chocolate completely set before serving.
Serve them at your Halloween party or as a fun after-school treat!