Sunday, September 29, 2013

DIY Monster Spray

Got monsters lurking under your bed? Just in time for Halloween, make a fun spray to keep those crazy monsters away! 

I'm creating some Halloween goodies bags and was so thrilled to stumble across the monster printable from Chica and Jo! I decided to kick it up a notch.

What you'll need:
Bottle of body (or room) spray
Halloween body glitter dust
Glue stick
Glitter nail polish 

1.  Download and print label (I adjusted the size to fit my bottle)
2. Add glitter nail polish to the printables 'spray' for an added effect
3. Cut out, apply glue stick to label and wrap around bottle

Easy peasy right?


I added about 1/2 teaspoon of body glitter to body spray. 
I love the extra sparkle and shimmer it adds!

Aside from chasing away monsters, it also works great as a room air freshener! Even better, it's a fun non-candy Halloween treat for kids.