Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coconut Limealicious!

Coconut Lime Shortbread Cookies from Gimme Some Oven.
I just ordered some Tropical Coconut Salt. The fresh lime zest
along with a sprinkling of the salt seems like an incredible
combination. Can't wait to try it out!


  1. Those look great! Cute blog by the way, I'm going to check your Etsy shop out now! I found you through the Etsy blog forums :] Best wishes selling and blogging,

  2. YUM!! I LOVE your photos!! And your blog is FAB :)

    I am following you, and hearting your Etsy shop! Come and check out my blog if you have a chance!

  3. wow, looks so yummy :)

    I found your blog through the Etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that your blog is lovely! Have a beautiful weekend!

    xo, Katie

  4. wow those look yummy! i love shortbread biscuits mmmmmmmmmm