Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toddler Turkey Hand Tee

Here's a modern twist to the Thanksgiving hand turkey! My daughter and I made this last year and we had so much fun I wanted to share it again!

Gobble ~ Gobble!
(Look at that sweet little face! I can't believe how much she's grown in one year!)

We followed the tutorial from Treasures For Tots as our guide. Using fabric scraps, ribbons & buttons, w made the whole thing in less than one hour & the best part... No sewing involved (woot)!

Hope you & your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE and y'all did an awesome job on the shirt!!! Thank you so much for linking and trying out my tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny turkey, and the little angel modeling it is something way too cute <3

    ReplyDelete