1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until well mixed. Press dough into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small saucepan melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips and half of the sweetened condensed milk over medium-low heat, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Stir in remaining condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. For white chocolate drizzle, place baking chips and oil in small resealable freezer plastic bag. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds, turning bag over after 25 seconds. Squeeze bag until chips are melted and smooth. Cut small tip off one corner of bag, and drizzle over bars. Let stand until set, about 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.