Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Lollipops

I love Valentine's Day! A day filled with hearts, mushiness & the best part... lots of chocolate - Yes Please! This year my lil gal & I decided to create some fun & one of a kind Valentine cards for her class.


Supplies:
Chocolate candy melts (we used chocolate & white)
Lollipop sticks
Candy canes
Sprinkles
Lollipop bags


Assemble the candy canes & lollipop sticks on a parchment paper lined cooke sheet.


Melt chocolate over a double boiler.


Carefully spoon chocolate into hearts. I twirled the lollipop sticks to make sure they were evenly coated & added some sprinkles. We also made some treats without the sticks.

Yummy!


Add a bag to protect the treats!



For the card I took a picture of her, added a fun Valentine message & printed them on 4x6 photo paper. Using an e-xacto knife, slice above & below the hand, then insert the lollipop stick. Instant cuteness! (The final lollipop version will be in a treat bag)


Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Marley is a DOLL!! I bet her class is going to love their Valentines this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute lollipops! and I love those cards that make it look like she's holding it! Fabulous!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! I love this idea! I came over from Making the world cuter! Would love for you to link this up to my Tasty Tuesday Party which opens tonight! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from I Heart Nap Time's Sundae Scoop :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made these for my daughter for her class this year too, such a fun idea but I love your photo card, totally makes the complete Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! I would love for you stop by and link up at my linky party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/

    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so darling!

    Thank you for being a part of “A Little Birdie Told Me…” Tuesday at Rook No. 17! This week’s party is in full swing and I’d be honored if you’d come by and share more of your talent!

    Warmest wishes,
    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete