How do you make a tasty Oreo cookie even better?
Cover it with chocolate!
- 1 package melting chocolate
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- Assorted sprinkles
- Lollipop sticks
- Lollipop bags
- Melt chocolate in double boiler
- Dip a lollipop stick into your melted chocolate. Open an Oreo & press the chocolate dipped stick into the center of the frosting. Put cookie back together & press gently. Leave alone for a few minutes to set.
- Dip both side of the cookies into the melted chocolate
- Decorate with sprinkles
- Leave to dry (we couldn't wait so I stuck them in the fridge for a few mins)
- Wrap in a lollipop bag and tie with decorative ribbon