Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chocolate Covered Oreo Suckers

How do you make a tasty Oreo cookie even better? 
Cover it with chocolate! 

What you'll need:
  • 1 package melting chocolate
  • 1 package Oreo cookies
  • Assorted sprinkles
  • Lollipop sticks
  • Lollipop bags
  • Ribbon
Easy Peasy 10 Minute Instructions:
  1. Melt chocolate in double boiler
  2. Dip a lollipop stick into your melted chocolate. Open an Oreo & press the chocolate dipped stick into the center of the frosting. Put cookie back together & press gently. Leave alone for a few minutes to set.
  3. Dip both side of the cookies into the melted chocolate
  4. Decorate with sprinkles
  5. Leave to dry (we couldn't wait so I stuck them in the fridge for a few mins)
  6. Wrap in a lollipop bag and tie with decorative ribbon
Enjoy!

Pin It



13 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!!! They looks so good!

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!! Those are so cute and unique!!!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Great idea.
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I especially like the pic with the little girl ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinned! Please link back to AdventurezinChildRearing for Kids in the Kitchen!
    (a text link is fine if you don't want to use the button) no prob ;) following you - tweeted and fb'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! Great idea ;) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea. I know my daughter would love them. Who am I kidding? I would love one, too! Thanks for the recipe and linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my do these look good. Plus, everyone knows that food always tastes better on a stick. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! Perfect for kids! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I featured you today on Blissful and Domestic. Stop by and check it out!

    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for linking up this delicious treat. I'm featuring it tonight on my blog :) feel free to stop by and grab a button

    Marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete