Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bubble Wrap Advent Calendar

 Looking for a cute, clever and inexpensive advent calendar?

What you'll need:
Round label stickers
Large bubble wrap
Sharpie Pen
Scissors

Using the bubble wrap, cut out a Christmas tree shape. Take the labels and have your little ones write out numbers 1-24. Place one sticker on each bubble. You can place them in numerical order or to make it more of a hunt, place them in random order.

Who can resist the joy of popping bubble wrap? I personally have no self control, so I'll leave this one for my daughter to enjoy! Haha!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brandy, this is a great idea. I could never keep bubble wrap away from my kids long enough to do anything with it. I'm a new GFC friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun advent calendar idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is this! Everyone loves bubble wrap. I'm visiting from Fluster's Creative Muster Link Party.
    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2013/12/scrap-smashing-monday.html

    ReplyDelete