Chocolate Peanut Butter Dipped Banana Pops
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup chocolate-chips
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 9 wooden popsicle sticks
- parchment paper
- Peel bananas and cut into three sections. Gently insert a popsicle stick into the center.
- Place on a parchment paper lined tray and place in the freezer while you melt your chocolate.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (power 6-7) until melted. Stir with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall, narrow glass or container. Remove bananas from freezer. Dip, one by one, into the chocolate, letting it ooze up the sides of the glass and coat the banana.
- Place bananas on tray again and sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Freeze until solid.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about five minutes. Keep up your heels & enjoy!
Photo & Recipes Credit: Simple Bites