Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ghost Leaves Kids Craft

Boo! Say hello to our new ghost friend created with leaves. Cute huh! Want to make some with your little gobblins? Super easy & so much fun. Let's get started.

You'll need white paint, brush, wiggly eyes, glue and silk leaves (we used small & large sizes).

Paint both sides with the white paint. Let dry & glue on the eyes.
That's it! Super fun Halloween decorations your kids will love to show off!

Love how the ends of the leaves started to fray. Adds to the spookiness!


She's so proud! We hung the big guys in our front window and made a garland with the little ones for her room.

Hope you'll try making a few to add to your Halloween decor!
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking to these fabulous blog parties!

16 comments:

  1. how cute is this?!?! I love this idea & I already have all the supplies :)
    I know what we'll be making this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love it! I am going to feature it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun and easy project for kids of all ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple yet adorable project. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! I am totally copying this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I will definitely be making them with my grandsons. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderful Tuesday.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fresh idea for Halloween - love it!
    Simple but oh so cute. I'm going to make a community of them.
    My post is about other crafty parties to join this season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Halloween craft for kids! Thanks for sharing!
    http://sustainablychicdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!! I love new ideas to do with the kids! My daughter and her friends love doing crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up! I'll be featuring your idea on my blog on Saturday!

    http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Sumo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brandy, I love these - super cute! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase Party, I have featured this here:
    http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/09/clean-mama-printables-winners-sunday.html#comments

    Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect kid's craft, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh these are SO cute!!! This is definitely going on my to-do list for my kids and me this weekend. Thanks for sharing!
    I'm stopping by from It's So Very Cheri's spotlight party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to your site and I LOVE it!!! We made these this week and the kiddos loved doing it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh. my. goodness. Those might just be the cutest ghosts I've ever seen! So clever!

    ReplyDelete