Sunday, September 12, 2010

Toddler Tank Makeover

We recently had the opportunity to participate in an amazing photo shoot (I'll share the image soon!). The only criteria was that we had to wear white. Once I got my little gal dressed in her white tank, I realized it needed some pizazz.
Chiffon flowers to the rescue!

Blank tank = Boring right?

You'll just need a few supplies to pretty it up:
  • Chiffon fabric
  • Beads
  • Scissors
  • Lighter
  • Needle
  • Thread
Cut chiffon circles in various sizes and singe the edges with the lighter. It'll prevent fraying & curl the edges.

Next sew the chiffon circles & add the beads.

These cuties aren't just for tank tops. Add them to a hair clip or headband, glue them onto a plain pair of ballet shoes or attach one to a pin back and wear it on your favorite fall cardigan!

In less than 10 minutes, this is the transformed tank!


Now go try making some of the flowers. I promise it's so easy, you'll be hooked!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm linking to these fabulous blog parties!