Sunday, October 9, 2011

Little Ghost Feet

I love this time of year! My little gal & I have so much fun doing craft projects together. When I saw this idea posted on Pinterest, I knew we had to give it a whirl.


We started off with a canvas & painted it black.


Next we made a puddle of white paint for her to wiggle her foot in. She giggled & had a blast. Next carefully place each foot down onto the canvas.


We added some googly eyes and glitter paint (cause everything we do has to sparkle, even ghosts)!
She wrote her name & dated the back of the canvas.


Last, I added some adhesive letters and attached some ribbon using my staple gun so we could hang it!

Easy peasy! I love that every Halloween we'll have a special decoration to cherish from when she was little :)


I'm linking to these fabulous blog parties!