Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIY Ghost Leaves

Boo! Say hello to our new ghost friend created with leaves. Cute huh! Want to make some with your little gobblins? Super easy & so much fun. Let's get started.

You'll need white paint, brush, wiggly eyes, glue and silk leaves (we used small & large sizes).

Paint both sides with the white paint. Let dry & glue on the eyes.
That's it! Super fun Halloween decorations your kids will love to show off!

Love how the ends of the leaves started to fray. Adds to the spookiness!


She's so proud! We hung the big guys in our front window and made a garland with the little ones for her room.

Hope you'll try making a few to add to your Halloween decor!
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking to these fabulous blog parties!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, how awesome..love this idea!!:)) Found ya on hop and officially following ya with smiles..I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ and will love for you to stop in sometime...Loving your blog and off to read more :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun craft love that it ties fall and the coloring of leaves together with the haunting holiday in October come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I think I will try it with my kiddos. Why not link it up to my carnival Family Time Tuesday?

    Thanks.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! Great Halloween decoration! Would you link up with my linky party? I'd love to have you... here's the link:

    http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/2011/10/creative-me-monday.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    Hope to see you there! It's open all week!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice, I enjoy to do crazy and original ideas like this!

    ReplyDelete