Irresistible rich and gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious cookie bar!
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 tub cookie mix
1 bag Hershey bars (broken into squares)
1 box graham crackers
1. Preheat ovem to 375 degrees
2. Line baking sheet (standard size, with sides) with parchment paper
3. Take graham crackers and lay them out onto baking sheet until it is completely full.
5. Sprinkle marshmallows all over sheet.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Place in refrigerator to solidify. Remove after 20 minutes and cut into squares.
Sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!