Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wild About You Valentines + Printable

 Now that the holidays are over, I already have Valentine's Day on my mind! I love love!

 I've started working on some Valentine's for my little gals classroom friends! I have so many ideas conjured up in my little 'ol brain, I've decided to separate versions for the boys & girls (girls version coming soon)!

Want to make these Wild Valentines? What you'll need:
3" bags (purchased from Michaels)
Animal toys (I found these at CVS)
Stapler

 I created blank versions of the bag toppers just for you! Click HERE to download all 4 versions! Print & have your little one sign their name.

Happy Valentine's Day Wild Thing!

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I’m a new follower. I saw your link on Creating my Way to Success. I would love for you to come by and share your creativity with my friends @
    http://www.flusterbuster.com/search/label/Fluster%20Muster%20Party

    Robin@ Fluster Buster
    Fluster Muster Linky Party - Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to Fluster Muster Wednesday over at Fluster Buster.

    Robin, www.FlusterBuster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are so cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!
    I have a weekly link-up that is live right now. Maybe you would like to add some of your great posts!

    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea and love the printables. Pinned. Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cute idea!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever idea! Thanks for sharing this at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I've been needing something to do for my daughter's class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in from Trendy Treehouse party and I love these! Just pinned and can't wait to explore your blog more.

    ReplyDelete