Add some fun to your Easter decor with this pom-pom bunny
and pennant canvas!
What you'll need:
Hot glue gun
1. Paint the entire canvas the color of your choice.
2. I googled bunny clipart & selected a favorite image. Print the image, cut it out & trace the image on to the canvas.
3. Fill in the traced bunny image with white paint.
4. Cut a few triangles from the fabric for the pennants.
4. Using the glue gun, attach the triangles to the twine.
5. Make two pom-poms using the white yarn.
6. Attach pom-poms to bunnies butts with the glue gun.
That's it! Super quick & easy to make!
Hope you have a Hoppy Easter :)