Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Bunny Canvas

Add some fun to your Easter decor with this pom-pom bunny 
and pennant canvas!

What you'll need:
Canvas
Craft paint
Paint brushes
Bunny stencil
Fabric 
White yarn
Hot glue gun
Twine

1. Paint the entire canvas the color of your choice.
2. I googled bunny clipart & selected a favorite image. Print the image, cut it out & trace the image on to the canvas.
3. Fill in the traced bunny image with white paint.
4. Cut a few triangles from the fabric for the pennants. 
4. Using the glue gun, attach the triangles to the twine.
5. Make two pom-poms using the white yarn.
6. Attach pom-poms to bunnies butts with the glue gun.

That's it! Super quick & easy to make!
 
 Hope you have a Hoppy Easter :)

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Inspired Weekends! Please stop by Horrific Knits on Friday for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So cute. Pinning to my Easter Treats board now :-) Thanks for posting! Happy Easter.

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!

    Perhaps you'd care to link to SEASONAL SUNDAYS next week. The link goes up at 7 pm on Saturday evening.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter Bunny Canvas came out so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Pinned! Thank you so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great Easter Decoration. So sweet and simple! I know our readers would love to see this, too! Our Weekly All Things Thursday Link Up party is going on now at allthingswithpurpose.com, and we would LOVE for you to join us with this post and/or any others you'd like to share :) Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! That is too cute!!! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I’m trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers… If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I’m transferring my follows there)if you don’t follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the little cotton tails.
    TFS!
    I'm visiting you today from Happy Hour. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Spring JOY Frame ~ Printable

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Those tails kill me! I'll be featuring this on my blog tomorrow!

    http://www.sumossweetstuff.com

    Thanks for linking up!
    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing this at Sharing with Domestic Superhero Thursday! Hope to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete