Crunchy, Salty, Sweet, Chocolaty, Creamy, Savory...
What you'll need:
10-15 Lays Ruffles Potato Chips
Hershey Chocolate Bar
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Break chocolate bar into small pieces. Put in a microwave safe bowl & heat chocolate at 30 second intervals. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat.
3. Dip one half of the potato chip into the chocolate and gently shake (or tap off) the excess. Place chip on parchment paper & repeat. Add some colorful sprinkles, if desired.
4. Cool in fridge until hardened.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to one week. But be warmed, these are addictive & probably won't be around for that long!