Party hats are a birthday staple, but ever notice there are not a lot of store-bought options? Even solid colors are hide to find, so I decided to make my own to coordinate our party theme.
What you'll need:
Party hat template
Glue (Elmers & hot glue)
1. Trace your party hat template on to scrapbook paper (you can search the web if you don't have a template) and cut along the borders.
2. Fold to shape your cone and glue the seam together.
3. Embellish with tissue paper fringe along the bottom edge with glue.
4. Glue a pom-pom to the top.
5. Cut a piece of elastic. Tape each end of the elastic to the inside left and right side of the hat.
Details from our Doc McStuffins party coming soon!
That's it! Your very own customized hats!