Sunday, July 14, 2013

Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boos {Free Printable}

 Let your little ones fix up all their toys with this DIY Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boos!

When their toys are in trouble, they can take out the notebook and write down their diagnoses as they perform checks-up on their plush friends. Their toys will be feeling better in no time!

What you'll need:
Small spiral notebook
(For Personal Use Only. Thanks!)
Heart sticker
Scissors
Glue stick
Crayons 
Rubber band

1. Download, print & cut out the printable graphic
2. Cover one side the spiral notebook with glue & attach printable
3. Add foam heart stick
4. Wrap rubber band around notebook & add crayons

(*For Personal Use Only. Thanks!)

I made these to go along with my little gals Doc McStuffins party & they were a huge hit!

To continue with the fun, get my DIY Doc McStuffins Boo Boo printable stickers here!

Pin It

18 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! My daughter loves this show and pretends to be Doc all the time. Thanks for the printable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. My niece would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable idea!! I don't have a daughter....but my best friends little girl would LOVE this! Too cute! I would LOVE to have you share this at my link party!!
    http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/07/homemade-by-you-60.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brandy
    Great blog. Thanks for linking up at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. wonderful to have you join the fun. I'm a new follower and have enjoyed my visit. Hope you will visit me also and hopefully want to follow my blog too.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea! Thank you for linking up at Well Crafted Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! I know so many little girls who would LOVE these. Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from Hoyby Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! It looks so much like her book too. I love the crayon holder as well. Very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! What a wonderful idea. :)

    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Much Ado About Monday this week!

    ~Emily
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea, very creative. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun for the kids! Thanks for sharing at I Made It! Monday. Can't wait to see what you link up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing. I planned to do little notebooks as well. This helped to make my final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This site was super helpful as I am planning my 4 year olds birthday and was looking for some added ideas. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing all the Doc Mcstuffins print outs!! You have helped me sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing all these Doc Mcstuffin's print outs! They have been a great help to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much! Just printed 9 pages of your boo boo band-aid stickers, cut them in thirds and taped them together on a toilet paper roll to replace the sticker roll on my granddaughter's Get Better Check up Center. Now she has 200 band aids! Replacement rolls were $3 for 24 stickers plus shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you very much for sharing! i posted these here: https://www.pinterest.com/lmifans/doc-mcstuffins-docteur-la-peluche/ and there: https://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/disney-freebies-diy/

    ReplyDelete