Sunday, July 21, 2013

Doc McStuffins Lambie Tails {Free Printable}

 These Lambie Tail treats make the perfection addition to a 
Doc McStuffins party! I used marshmallows but you could also use white M&M's or tic tacs.

What you'll need:
3" bags (purchased from Michaels)
Marshmallows
Stapler
Bag Toppers
(For Personal Use Only. Thanks!)

 I've made the printable available just for you! Just download, print & add your treats!

Check out more details {& Free Printables) from 
our Doc McStuffins Party:


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. what an adorable idea! I'm stopping by from the Create & Inspire link party today. Hope you have a great one!
    Ang, Juggling Act Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Brandy! Such a cute idea! My daughter loves Doc McStuffins. Stopping by from the hop and now following :) Stop by if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... my youngest would think I was the coolest if I made her some lambie tails!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Monday Funday!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Thanks for sharing at Party In Polka Dots!

    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. you sure made a lot of work of this party. thank you for sharing yet another party treat freebie.
    +
    Meanwhile, I hope you come bring us some new ideas later today at our linky party. We love being treated by you! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! on my way to Michaels to buy everything I need to make these!! Thank you so much linking your site to everyone I know!!

    ReplyDelete