Thursday, October 24, 2013

Witch Hat Tee

Add a touch of magic to your little ones wardrobe with a witch hat tee! 

Inspired from an adorable tee I saw from Izzy & Ivy, I followed their hat template as my guide. 

 You'll need: 
Halloween fabric
Fusible webbing
Embroidery thread
 Button
Scissors
Iron

The whole thing took less than an hour to create. And aside from the spiders legs & web no other sewing was involved! Woot!

Add a tutu & pair of leggings and you've got one cute Halloween outfit!

Pin It



5 comments:

  1. How darn adorable. Not to mention the little cutie model you have. Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is so cute! I love it with the tutu and purple leggings! Gorgeous little girl as well!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo stinking cute.. I just love how sweet the witchy hat is and the spider is precious!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brandy,
    You should have picked a different model because yours is just precious. She's giving the adorable shirt a run for its money. Thank you for sharing it on the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop. I will be featuring it on tomorrow's blog hop. I look forward to seeing you back.

    Sincerely,
    Karina
    http://www.momintheusa.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I'm visiting and following from the Thumping Thursday hop--have a wonderful weekend!
    Angela from http://www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete