Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Crayons

Fall is finally here & I'm in full force holiday craft mode! Woot!
My Halloween candy idea came to a screeching halt when I discovered my daughters school is sugar-free!  

 While I've been racking my brain for a sugar-free classroom treat, my lil gal lost another tooth last night. Eek! I told her she had the perfect pumpkin smile & then an idea dawned on me...
Boxes of crayons disguised as pumpkins!

Sugar-free & what kid doesn't love crayons? A win-win to me :)

Five made and twenty-one (!!!) more to go!

What you'll need:
Box of crayons
Scrapbook paper
Glue stick
Paper punches (1-hole, circle & scallop)
Bakers twine (or make your own here)

Two of the scrapbook papers I used are available to download for free:
Pumpkin face template
Get the adorable gift tag & other Halloween free printables here!

 Happy Halloween my pretties!

Pin It

17 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I 'd love for you to drop by sometime & if you like I have a party too feel free to share your post! You can find me @DearCreatives Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! They're so cute and the kids would love them! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, sugar-free idea!! Maybe the kids won't even notice there's no candy involved (fingers crossed, right?!). Really cute!
    Cindy @ Diy beautify

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute idea for school. I might have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come visit us at http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com/2013/10/craft-frenzy-friday-8.html
    We are having a party and it won’t be the same without your creativity!
    Craft Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm featuring your Halloween crayons in a round-up of Halloween projects from Throwback Thursday to be published on 10/17. I hope you'll stop by to comment on the post and to share it.

    Paula@SweetPea
    https://www.facebook.com/VirginiaSweetPeaBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know that your cute crayons are featured on my blog! Thanks so much for sharing at The Scoop! Hugs...Debbie
    http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2013/10/20-fun-halloween-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! love your cute pumpkin crayon idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to be featuring your Pumpkin Crayons on Tickled Pink Times Two tomorrow, Oct 17th. I hope you will stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. While you're at it do you want to make some for my kiddos? :) These are super cute and a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I'm giving crayons as a 'treat' for my son's class this year, and these are perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing on Much Ado About Monday! You are my feature this week!
    Come on by and grab a button :))

    Have a great week!
    Karla
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute idea! I'm wish you on the no-sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable project! Your model is adorable, too! We love it! Our newest showcase is here and we hope you stop in and share again! ---> http://bowdabra.com/?p=413

    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea!! Thanks for sharing at Romance on a dime!

    ReplyDelete